Job description for the role of Head of Corporate at Parental Choice
Parental Choice is looking to recruit a motivated, positive and confident part-time Head of Corporate to help build Parental Choice’s business within our existing and new corporate clients within the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business that actively promotes flexible working and work/life balance. You will be instrumental in the success of the business in the UK and future opportunities are yours to develop. There is huge potential in this role to make it your own.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an established sales business development manager, you’ll combine your outstanding relationship building, negotiation and closing skills to secure new business. You’ll be confident in identifying your own leads and presenting pitches, planning strategically to ensure business opportunities are maximised and ensuring our brand has a strong presence in the market place. To be considered for this position, you’ll be a confident presenter, who can manage the sales process from cradle to grave with sound knowledge of employee benefits and the tenacity and drive to succeed and to make a difference to working parents within organisations.
• Sales and business development in accordance with company targets.
• Network with clients and consultants to generate new leads and referrals for new business.
• Research client organisations to facilitate the smart-targeting of business propositions.
• Book and run meetings, presentations and proposals with new and existing clients.
• Engage with existing speakers and find new speakers to expand our well-being programme.
• Engage with clients through various channels to continuously establish value in our services.
• Manage a team of 2-3 associates acting across the various client sectors
• Liaise with other departments within Parental Choice to ensure parents form clients are supported with all our services
• Interface with clients and consultant teams to resolve any issues and provide feedback
• Build relationships with clients to understand client needs and goals.
• Work with the marketing team to build Parental Choice’s corporate brand and create individual Family Space portal for each client.
• Produce client reports on a regular basis for each corporate client.
• Corporate sales and business development skills are essential
• Knowledge of the employee benefits market would be highly desirable
• Excellent client service skills
• Entrepreneurial attitude with plenty of initiative
• Excel/word skills required for client reports
• Strong organizational skills, proactive approach with plenty of initiative
• Good communication and relationship management skills
This 3-day role (office hours are 9-3) will be based in East Molesey in Surrey. The role will be target based with commission on all net sales income received added to a base salary of up to £17,000 gross p.a., 17 days’ holiday (increasing after 2 years’ service), pension, paid sick leave, additional holiday at Christmas and flexible working included.
So, if you have prior business development experience within the employee benefits sector and a proven track record of achieving targets, willing to make a difference to working parents we would love to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.